Perchance to Dream
Peter Tim Southwind
|Fast Reflexes||1||Elements: Air||2|
|Direction Sense||1||Elements: Electricity||4|
|Fighting Style: Boxing||2||Elements: Fire||2|
|Brawling Dodge||1||Elements: Earth||1|
|Fleet of Foot||2||Elements: Metal||1|
|Glamour||12, 3 per turn|
* House Flaw. Peter’s Stage Fright makes talking to large groups of people difficult. If, at any time, this flaw causes him problems in-game, then he will gain bonus experience.
Motley Pledge (Changeling, pg. 188)
* Type: Vow
* Tasks: Alliance, Greater (-3, All)
* Boons: Adroitness ( + 1, all — Subterfuge), Blessing, Medial ( + 2, all — New Identity)
* Sanction: Poisoning of Boons, Greater (-3, poisoning both Adroitness and Blessing boons)
* Duration: Year and a day (+3)
* Invocation: 1 Willpower (all)
Elementals, touched as they are by the stuff of the world, are able to channel the forces and materials that define them into their bodies, giving them an uncanny ability to shrug off punishment. Once per day, the player can spend one point of Glamour to add the character’s Wyrd rating to his Health dots for the rest of the scene. These follow the normal rules for temporary Health dots.
The Elementals are further removed from humanity than other Changelings and find humans harder to understand and to influence. An Elemental doesn’t get the benefit of the 10 again rule on dice pools involving the Manipulation Attribute and the Skills Empathy, Expression, Persuasion and Socialize, save to activate seeming-affinity Contracts.
Velocity of the Zephyr (Changeling, pg. 109)
* The player can spend one point of Glamour to add the character’s Wyrd to her Speed or Initiative (player’s choice) for the rest of the scene. This blessing can be invoked once for each Trait per scene.
It’s Your Nightmare…
Every time, the dream is different though, every time, it’s exactly the same. Sometimes, you are a knight and she is a slave. Others, you are peasant and she is a princess. Every time, she is your one, true love and you… you are her sacrifice. You have fought bravely for her honor, you have killed for her freedom, you have given so much but she keeps needing more, demanding more, taking more. And, every time, you lose yourself to her majesty. She is beauty defined, she is your love and your destiny, she is your redemption, your humanity and you can feel it in your bones. The first time you saved her, you gave your life for her and she rejected you, even in death. The cost has only increased in time. The last time you saw her, she made you give her your friends, you watched as she took them all before her hand pulled your heart from your chest only to leave you alive, a shell of your former self. You have given her all that is most important to you… and she will always take more.